Cost per one-hour session: £60
The first session:
- provides an opportunity to gather background information
- explores the positive changes you would like to see in your life
- explains how the brain works and creates the symptoms you are experiencing
- makes a start on moving forward
There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss any questions and dispel any myths.
A CD/MP3 may be supplied at the first appointment consultation for home use to help you achieve your objectives.
Stop Smoking: £150
(one two-hour session, or two one-hour sessions. Please call me to discuss which is more appropriate for you).
Please keep the following in mind once an appointment is confirmed:
- Be prompt for your appointment.
- If you are late for an appointment, I may not be able to allow you the full allotted time, as it is likely I will be expecting another client after you.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please let me know as soon as possible so that the slot can be offered to another client.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice may be charged at the full rate.